Welcome to my online boutique
Designs by Uchita is based in Chicago, IL and specializes in creating unique handmade designs using geometric shapes and clean abstract lines. My collection ranges from everyday wear to extravagant statement pieces for special occasions.
- Beautiful necklace. I love how I can be easily styled up this gorgeous necklace with almost every outfit. Would love to buy it again.
- I forgot to send a big “Thank You” a few months ago when I received gift from my friend's new venture “Designs by Uchita”. A beautiful handcrafted earring covered with multicolor cotton anchor threads along with bead work, which I love.
- The lapis earrings are the perfect gold tone that compliments the blue lapis stone so well. I love that they go with Indian wear as well as jeans and a tee! It’s been 4 months I have them and the gold still looks so intact!
- Love love this versatile bracelet. It is a very pretty handmade bracelet with Effiel tower as a charm it can easily be paired with a dress or a casual outfit. It has a string of white pearls which adds extra charm to it and who don’t like pearls after all.. it has a adjustable string which was very helpful for my thin hands. Get one for yourself or your women and you will thank me later.
- When I saw the necklace had come in the mail I couldn’t wait to open it. And was even more excited when I saw the necklace in person! It’s just gorgeous. I’ve been getting more into golds lately and the color is just lovely. Plus the unique design of the necklace is something I haven’t seen from other stores/jewelers. I love that I get to add this unique statement necklace to spice up any outfit I’m wearing and love it even more because it was made by a local Chicago artist. I am all about supporting small local businesses. If you are tired of the same old jewelers’ options and looking for a new piece, I highly recommend Designs by Uchita. You won’t be disappointed.
RSM’s Holiday Market Magic is ONE WEEK away! Join us for two days filled with treasure hunting & holiday fun!! — Here’s what you need to know: 🗓 Nov 12+13 🕰 10am - 5pm (both...
Salvage One, 1840 W Hubbard Ave, Chicago IL Free to attend: Street Parking https://www.undergroundartmarket.com/
Midwest’s finest artisans in food, fashion, home goods + art October 16, 2022 10AM-4PM